Started the day w hubby and I going to work together.
Thank you hubby for waking up early to accompany me to work although you were very tired.
Work was at usual, was feeling happy the whole day because my hle got approved already and I tot hubby was going to bring me to bugis to eat egg Benedict and shopping but at 6pm I received his MSG to bring the iPad to kaki bukit. There goes my shopping spree. After passing him the iPad, I had to wait at the kopitiam alone for him.
As I was emoing alone, my little brother Daniel msged me, which brightened up my gloomy evening. He even sent me pictures of the beach he is in at that time.
Thank you Daniel for cheering me up.
After hubby was done, we went to nex to have dinner at sushi tei.







No comments:
Post a Comment