Tuesday, April 01, 2014

30 Mar 2014

Day started with hubby and I oversleeping. We we're suppose to meet his family for breakie at 8am but we only waked up at 8am. When his brother called, we were like omg!! Lol. 



Breakie at red star. I nv liked having breakie. Cause I'm always not awake in the morning.





My fav niece
My fav nephew

Today purpose of the breakie was to meet hong's gf family. He finally booked his rom date on 27th June but me and Steven won't be around. So sad that we will not be able to attend. 

Stopped by Steven god ma working place a while before I went home while hubby went to work. Hehehe. 

Home cooked dinner by mum. Hehe.

And hardworking hubby after dinner.

The iPad nv leaves his hand. 😪 

I can't even use it to watch a movie. 😪😪

No comments: