Met Audrey at Serangoon mrt to go to paya lebar together.
When we arrived at the temple, we din know where to go. Cus it's my first time attending a wedding at a Indian temple.
So we took some photos while waiting for Vana to arrive.
This rom reminded me of Kalai's and Raj wedding. She and I were the only Chinese at the ceremony. But that's ok although it feels weird.
They provided food after the solemisation, and the thing is we din know where to go and we din know what to do. Luckily someone directed us where to go and because of my experience in India, I know that the people will serve us though it's buffet style and we do not have to take the food on our own. However, we need to get fork and spoon cus we don't know how to eat with our hand which I should learn when I went India. Hahaha. We were about to leave without eating because we can't find the fork and spoons. Luckily we met vana's mum outside who help us get the fork and spoons. Yea!! So nice! I miss India. No matter where they are, they are hospitable. 👍👍 (superlike). Hehe.
After the rom, I went to meet Kalai at parkway! We have Thai express!
We met Steven who was also around the parkway and we walked to her house to visit her grandfather. It's always nice to come say hi. His daughter and auntie and Pravin are coming, looking forward to see them.. Heheh!! And uncle is so nice, he asked what I wan from India. So sweet!!
After Kalai's place, hubby and I went home and we both went to sleep. It was so hot and we were so tired.
When we woke up, it was alr 1930. Went dinner and grocery shopping with mummy and hubby!! And there is pasar malam !!
And thinking about the things that happened today, I'm so touched by sy ct and ll that they say they will take care of my baby if I have want. My baby will be well loved!! So exciting!! But wait till I settle the house. Hee!!









No comments:
Post a Comment