Thursday, April 17, 2014

16April

Went hair cut w hubby in the morning. He was suppose to go office in the morning but sweet hubby wanted to go hair cut w me instead. 😘😘

After hair cut he brought me to macs for lunch and after lunch, we walked past a show and I bought.. 

Yes, nails stickers again!! But this time, it only costs 1 bucks!! Hehe. Showed my colleagues at work and they love it too. Gonna bring to work tml!!

And after washing up after our haircut, we went work together!

😘😘

Bad day at work and told hubby abt it, he ended work early just to go home w me and to buy a twist board!!

Recommended by sandy ytd. Hehe

Had fun trying it out. And hope I really put it to good use since I'm like always interested in things only for a while. 😁

No comments: