Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's a happy and emotional day.

Yesterday we had a wild goose chase at garderns by the bay. It was so much fun though I did not get to play since I was part of the organizing team.

It's such a happy and tiring day cause most of them had lots of fun while others were complaining about the rain and everything. But u can't make happy can you??

I was like roaming around trying to find people to take pictures of. And 1 happen to see 2 groups at a station. They were suppose to form a line from point a to point b with their personal effects. So 1 group was like, it's raining. Lets do in the shade. While the other group is already lining their things on the wet floor. Even when I told them to do it in the shade. They were like " it's ok!! We very on!!" Won't u feel touched? They took out socks, shoes and everything to line up in the rain. They even lined on the wet floor to complete the line. Kudos to dem.

It's a happy day. Suddenly I realised I have already been here for 1 half years. Time flies doesn't it?

Cheers!

No comments: