I just ended my 3 days course with passion in living. And I'm feeling damn great though I haven been sleeping much for the past 4 days. Since I had my AGM on 24th, and the course for the 3 days 9-12+am.
I had been living in heaven for the past 3 days, the course is truly amazing with amazing trainer with my newly found amazing course mates. They are simply awesome. Truly.
I realised my past life really suck through the course. I been fucking (anyway fuck stands friends you can keep) not putting my best in everything I do. And that really suck. I also realised my environment suck!!!! Truly!!! I wanna be around high energy people!!! Thats where I will attract people of the same frequency!! But I'm feeling damn tough to do it. Because there aren't really lots of high energy people around. Whether friends, colleagues, family. Like attracts like so I don't want to live that life anymore!!! I want to live in passion!!!!
I believe, with what I have learnt, I will be able to put in my best at work and in everything I do and create miracles!!
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment