What is hatred??
I Duno anymore. Cus it's too tired to hate anyone. Not hating anyone makes life so much happier and easier isn't it? Why bother about so much things? Life is short? Just do what I love to us the most important isn't it?
Danny asked: is your temper still so bad?
To tink of it, I felt that I have changed a lot. Thank you! I I Duno who to thank, I Duno if my temper is still so bad, but I dun think so? Wad do u tink?
Im so stressed, I hope I know what to do. =[[ sighs. Pls pls some one enlighten me!! =))
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did i play a part in curbing your temper? keke =)
Enjoy what you are doing and you will find your road to riches.
Love ya! muacks!!
no!! hahaha!! thank you love
Post a Comment