Today, 8 Feb 2012, I marry the man who loves me, who is always there for me, who always cares for me, Mr Kupish.
I thank everyone for their best wishes! From family to friends! I love all of you!!
Throughout this 24 yr and n months of my life. I seen ppl changing. I am constantly changing too. Some people changed for the better, others worsen. But that is life I suppose. I was cleaning my drawer jus now and realized that I have so much rubbish inside. From my poly matrix card to my sec bus card to all my long lost neo prints and many cards and notes. Thank you all whom have wrote something to me. It's still with me. . Of these people, some are still in contact w me, other lost. It's such a pity that we just dun contact each other anymore though fate once brought us together. I also understand the fact that what is yours will always be yours.
From all the past memories, I realized that I am very blessed! To have so many people loving and caring for me. I truely love all of them. I used to be so tied up with work. Im glad I have more time for my own things nowadays, which my boss calls it a lifestyle career.
Thursday, February 09, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment