Friday, December 30, 2011

What have I learnt?

When I was going off from office today. I met my big boss Jeffery at the lift lobby.

Jeff: how are you doing?
June: smile. Ok.
Jeff: Are u learning ?
June : yes.
Jeff: so wad did u learn?
June: speechless. It's not bcus I haven learn anything. It's bcus I learnt so much I duno wad to say.
June: I learn hw to communicate with people.
Jeff: to gain their trust so they will work with you right?
June: Yes.
Jeff: dun worry. I will help you along. There's much more for you to learn and grow.
June: it's definitely so.

I feel it's a right choice to join this organization with the right boss. From my cousin kaykerng to my direct manager Kamal to Jeff and all the managers and colleagues. They have all been a great help to me. Helping along the way. Encouraging me when I'm down. And etc etc.

I used to be a small girl, child-like when I m already 24.

Nothing was wrong, no one told me about it. Until my 1 st coaching with Jeff. It was a bad experience. It was so scary. He like scolded me. Tht day I like cried almost 1/2 of the coaching time. And he said he would not coach me anymore if he catch me being child-like. So I changed. Have I not? Growing out from that little girl to a lady now. That time I tot he din liked me. Cus of the way he spoke to me. But I realized that that was just the way he is. =]]

2011 is a fantastic year for me. Though there have been lots of obstacles along the way. I foresee 2012 will be an even better year for me and for everyone else.

Wishing everyone a happy new year and a blessed 2012!!

No comments: