Thursday, November 10, 2011

My son.

The title reminds me of my primary school days where the title of composition that teacher give is " my family , my brother " etc...

What I want to post today is not my primary school compo. Rather it's about simba.

I have a son whose name is simba whom I adopted some 5 years ago. All these years, he had brought joy to my life. From humping me on my first day at work at pamper pets, to making friends at mount pleasant east. He's like the sweeetest thing ever. All these years, though I dun get to see him often but when ever I visit him, he would somehow remember us. The only reason I go mpae is just to visit him every half yearly.

Every year when I visit him, he would look older with more white hairs and Shaky legs. Things have bow worsen with him contracting stomach cancer and lymphoma. He has since lost 9 kg from 45 to 36. How sad can it be?

Why do ppl have to grow old? It's so sad. I see my uncles and uncles aging too. Its so sad cus I can't help them like how I can't help simba.

My dear simba. I love u so so so much!!!! Seeing him bcuming so small breaks my heart.




No comments: