Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthdays

Today is my abang din birthday n I wish him happy !! He's so funny that he forgotten his birthday!!!

He's the second person I wished happy birthday this year who dun remembers their birthday! Both of them are busy ppl. Cus the other person is Gilbert whom I dun get to see often. =]

Abang is my new fren I made this year whom I liked most in elite club! Cus he is the most genuine guy in the club nt like the others whom are only good at toking nonsense.

One thing I learnt in Bartley, deeds not words. It's always in my heart.=]

Abang is so funny. Last week his dad pass on, n he din come to work for fee days, so when he came back, he sat beside me, so I asked how are u, n wad present do u have for mi? N funnily, he emptied his pocket and bag and offered me all the sweets that he have. So nice guy!

I rmb having bad call reluctance during my first 2-3 months. Then I keep pestering bang how how how. I dun dare to call, bang patiently told me wad to say. Den he like entertained mi though he have his own things to do. Tht day after 4 hrs of procrastination, I still din make tht call n abang wasn't even angry w mi. See hw nice he is!!

So happy birthday mr nice!!

No comments: