Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Time flies..

I was out with with my 2 big cousin yesterday. We were talking about many things, mostly things I dun used to know but come about to know now. I tot thant Ivan got married like recently, maybe 2 years. Buy when I asked, it was 4 alr!! Omggggg!! Like I din even realized that time was moving so fast that I am hardly catching up.

Everyday is a busy day. My memory is getting worse. On Sunday, I was eating with my mum at home. I sub-consiously went to get a cup if water and den another time to get a tissue. But when I sat down after taking the tissue, I saw the cup of water and asked if it's hers, cus it was beside mi. My mum was like 'are u ok' . U jus went to take it b4 the tissue!!! I was like 'did I?' but anyway.. Maybe I'm getting old and there are too much things on my mind.

Something that made my day today!!

From Sarita: Had a dream of u li lin tissue joanne. Miss u all!

So sweet! It was raining this morning and everything seems so gloomy. But her msg brightened my day. Thank you!! =]

1 comment:

Mr. Kupish said...

babe, dun worry na.

It's common to forget things when you have many things to remember. Do give yourself a break when needed.
muacks!
=)