Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday fun!

Saturday was well spent with meeting Gilbert and carol for lunch at city hall area. I haven seen them is months, n it's nice to see them again. =]

After that kupish n I went to see some clothes with his family and has dinner at joo chiat Chong qing since it was Liat birthday! =] it's already 3 pm on sun n I'm still filling so full from the steamboat!! And my tummy was bloated jn the morning!!

Went butter factory w teng n lin! Its so nice to have fun with the girls. But some idiot stepped on leg n it bled! =( it's still painful now. =[ it was halloweeen ytd and Many funny ppl dressed up in many different designs! So funny, there was gaga, moo, Troy, ginger bread man and many more. My head was spinning this morning. It's better nw! =]

No comments: