It's a bad bad day today. People pissing me off without knowing!
To start, I wanted to charge my phone only to realized that i left my charger at kalai's place yesterday when I stayed over!
Then in the morning, I skipped, for the sake of exercising since I have been feeling so tired every morning. I was hoping some exercise would energize mi but it did not.
To add to the bad day, Desmond piss mi off by not waiting for me to go raffles place together, but it was due to some miscommunication n he tot I was angry cus we did not go macs. Lol!!
To add, elite club ppl pissed me off ttm!!!!! And they asked and I told them it's bcus they irritated me. And no one believed mi! Wtf! If u are nt going to believe what I say, why ask??
Tomorrow will b a better day! =]
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment