Feeling so emo now, cus plyn,qr and ten are leaving. I am so gonna miss dem =(((
So used to having dem by my side. cus i have been working for ten for 6 months and plyn and qr for 3 months. lunch together everydae. time spent everydae. In less den a months time, they will be in aussie. How I wish I am going w dem. Cus by nov, I will get my degree alr. Haha. Tht's super fast la but..
i cant send ten and qr off cus i will be in jakata. good bye ladies. haa! i will still see dem (at least for qr) till 31 jan and 5 feb. but its jus hard to sae goood bye.
I met shilling, pt and don toooo! So nice to see shilling after so long. yup. i haven seen the mas and baos in months though i know tht some are in the same school as mi. i din make an effort but.. see how it goes.
i have been so busy tis week, busy repeating pcrs. i duno y they all turn up so crappy. hope next week will be a better week. booooo..
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment