haa~ i dun tink i should be writing this entry as i should be studying fer my exams next week. OMG! Exams is onli 3 daes away and there are 2 papers on that dae. I am goin to die~ lol!
I LOVE MY DAD!!!
He is goin to Thailand tomorrow, I asked him to buy Adidas jacket fer mi. He said he will bring mi to town next week instead to buy because he is afraid i dun like wad he buy.
I LOVE MY MUM!!!
Hees~.. She always buys wad i wans. LOL
I LOVE MY BROTHER!!!
He's such a darling. Hees. I was hungry ytd and was craving fer chips, he went to cut his hair and i asked him to buy and he said he not goin to buy but bought it afterall. So sweeeT~!! Though he said it's fer him, i ate a packet. HEES! He passed his driving test already. haha! but no $$ to buy car la.
I got to muggg!!! 2 papers on mondaeee.. wish mi luck ppl!!!.. lol.. ciaoz!
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment